Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Safe and Sound

Not sure how to write about this. Some scary shit happening today!

Last week Billy school found a message written on a boys bathroom door. Saying the school was going to blow up on March 3rd. (Today)

This morning when the students entered the building they were all searched. Nothing of any concern was found. At around 10:30 a threatening phone call was received at the school. At 11:00 the school was quickly evacuated. Billy ended up at a church across the street.

Oh how I love my child and how well he knows me. Billy sends me the following texts.
7:21 am "Schools Checking bags 2day"
7:24 am "Ther was a bomb threat."
11:02 am ""Evacuatin school but im ok"

He knew I would freak out. I just love that he was thinking of me! A great kid no doubt.

So School was closed and I picked him up at the church across from the school. He is safe and sound and I am saying a thankful prayer.

Billy is acting all tough but I can tell it stressed him out. He's asleep on the couch. I think I'll go watch him sleep.

Grateful
Joytobe

No comments: