Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 36 Freakin Winter 2-10-2011 Blog Anniversary

Temp right now at 6:25 am. -20. Dang that is cold!

Warm up on the way for the weekend! Yaaay! So now the forecasters are saying this last week may have been the last of the below 0 temperatures for this winter. big deep breath, gasping, sighing, disbelieving. I am too scared to trust them. If I get my hopes up then a sudden arctic blast rushes down from the arctic, I'll be heartbroken. Do I dare believe in this dream? Skeptically optimistic. Is that an oxymoron?

It was one year ago today I decided to blog regularly. This blog has morphed over time. It continues to change based on my needs.

For instance right now I need something to get me through the remainder of the winter. So this is my therapy.

I have posted 290 times over the last 365. not bad. not bad at all.

Occasionally I get down thinking, "Is anybody out there?" "Anyone at all?" "Am I talking to myself?" Then I get a nice comment from someone I know or someone at the kids school mentions my blog! Then I think.... they are listening. Mostly I remind myself that truly I am doing this, and writing for my own good.

CAN YOU IMAGINE IF ALL THESE WORDS IN THESE LAST 290 POSTS WERE STILL JUST FLOATING AROUND IN MY HEAD?

I might be in a padded room drooling. :D

So I just wanted to say thank you! Thank you for listening!
Joytobe

3 comments:

Amy said...

...and thank you for sharing! I always enjoy reading your posts. :)Now go make it a great day!! XO

cb said...

i read everyday!!!! ;-) Can't wait for the warm up...

joy said...

Thanks Amy and CB!