Friday, October 22, 2010

Hatred

I have been accused recently of hating someone. Well hate is a strong word. So I started thinking about it. To me hate somewhat means: To dislike someone or something so much you wish it did not exist.



We all throw the word "hate" around almost as much as teenagers throw the word "Love" around. But think about this real hard, for instance, "I hate Mondays." Well if there were no Mondays there would be no beginning to the week and if there were no beginning to the week there could be no ending to the week, "Friday". You can't have an ending without a beginning. So there



So are there things, people I hate so much I wish they did not exist? Well yes but there are only a few. Like say Bin Laden now that is a true hate. I say that I hate Gilbert Godfrey but really that is just a very strong aversion! There are people who annoy me, who I may dislike but honestly to wish they didn't exist at all. hmmmmm well maybe if they didn't exist in my life???



I hate pedophiles, serial killers, child killers. Yes I wish they did not exist.



I can honestly say I hate Tics, lice, fleas. Anything that could live on me, on my children, on my animals. Yeah that is a hate.

I am sure there are other things I hate but maybe we shouldn't throw the word around. You know what I mean? So no to the person who accused me of hating someone. I don't hate her.

Not terribly fond of her.
Joytobe

No comments: