Saturday, June 19, 2010

Saturdays

I have found no body really reads my blog on weekends. I understand it too. I am not on the computer much on weekends. I spend most of my time with my family.

Today is Saturday June 19th, 2010. I am feeling very blah and bummed. Tomorrow Billy leaves to go to Connecticut. It happens every summer. And I always feel the same way. Things are not quite right when he is gone. The stars aren't aligned properly. I feel dread for the week prior. The day he flies I am filled with trepidation. Once he lands I am thrilled that he is there safe and sound. I say my thankful prayer to God for getting my 6 foot baby there in one piece. The week after I am filled with blah and indecision. When I am really down I can't seem to make a decision to save my life. Every question anyone asks me is answered with I don't know or it doesn't matter to me. After about two weeks I find my rhythm. I still enjoy the summer but it isn't as magical without him.

So excuse my demeanor for the next two weeks. I also get a bit of an attitude.

You've been warned!
Joytobe

No comments: