Thursday, September 16, 2010

JOYTOBE is what

My son recently asked me what is Joytobe, my alias, my AKA.

It started as Joy to Believe. Joy being a play on my real name.
Now you may think "Joy to Believe" is a religious meaning. It is and it isn't.

BELIEVE to me influences attitude. Believe in God. Believe in yourself. Believe in the good of others. Believe in magic. Believe in miracles.

Keep your heart open to the possibilities.
Believe in all the possibilities.
More importantly believe in the impossible.
I have seen the impossible become possible.

Now "Joy to believe" was shortened to "Joy to be". In this form it reminds me to "Just Be". Be involved, be engaged, be in the moment, be kind hearted, Be myself, be joyful.

When I am feeling down and out, these both remind me of who I really am and who I want to be.

Joytobe

1 comment:

Amy said...

That's awesome. Love it! :)