Sunday, November 14, 2010

You Play, You Pay

The winter storm came and went. We got several inches of the white stuff. It was okay. I did reschedule one of the plans I had on account of the snow.

But we kept date night. We had very much fun. too much fun. Since we stayed in a hotel down town we partook in mucho alcoholic beverages. We occasionally need to just let loose, be irresponsible in a responsible way. no driving, kids are safe with grandparents.
So we get stupid!!


I completely enjoy being with my hubby. We laugh, we talk, we eat, we drink, we dance, we laugh some more. We especially enjoy watching those who have way overindulged in the fun libations. I know it's mean but we laugh as we watch them fall over, stumble and sway.


Towards the end of the night we ourselves stumble and sway our way back to the hotel. Then we laugh at each other. It's all in good fun.


But oh my do I feel like crap today!!! In fact I gotta go lie down.
See ya,
Joytobe

No comments: