Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's Been A Long Week

It really has been a long week.

A week of teenage heartache and uncertainty. A week of pressures, discipline and modification.

My sweet doggy had some sort of episode the day after her birthday. I think it may have had to do with her inner ear. Something called vestibular Syndrome. But suddenly Cabby could not stand up. Her head and body were moving like a drunkard. It was scary but only lasted about 2 minutes. Then she acted as playful as ever, as if nothing had happened.

Culminating today in my first endoscopy ever. Wasn't so bad. But holy moly am I tired. Those meds really knock you out for the whole day.

I am really looking forward to this weekend and next week. A week for reflection, rejuvenation, family and rediscovering your blessings.

Thankful,
Joytobe

No comments: