Thursday, July 1, 2010

Random Rambling - Office Day

Okay so this is a random post. And a reminder that today is Office Day. Thursday is always my office day. If you need a reminder here is a post about office day.

http://joytobelieve.blogspot.com/2010/02/200-office-day.html

So I really need an office day. My office has gotten completely out of control because I was out of town for two office days in a row. So I imagine it will take more that 1 hour to complete this task. I will start at 2:00 pm. 20 minutes from now.

Before I start I will drink a big glass of water, light a good smelling candle in the room and play some music to get me going.

Now for the random rambling part.

I am still not myself since Billy left. Still feeling a little blue. I have no rhythm. With school out I have not figured out how to get much done including writing and housework. I blink and the day is done. Where did the time go? I suppose I am doing okay in that everyone has clean underwear to put on. That should be my gauge of success. Clean underwear everyone? check Okay I'm good.

Okay so my mini-van has dual air control. So I can control the air conditioning for the whole van up front or I can choose to let the passengers control their own air flow. I take over when arguments occur. "I'm hot!" "I'm cold!" "Turn it down" "Turn it up." Everyone has an opinion! So the other day Savanah says, "Hey Can I control the weather back here?" I don't know why I found this so amusing.

The other day we were passing a strip mall with different offices in it. There was a Orthodontist, A Chiropractor, a Dentist office all in a row. Outside of the building was an ambulance, fire truck, police cars. The Dentist office said, "gentle dentistry". I certainly felt empathy for whoever was in trouble. In fact since I was a child every time I see an ambulance I say a silent prayer for whoever needs help. But some sick part of me found amusement, "not so gentle dentistry". or did the orthodontist get some sort of equipment stuck in someones mouth? Did the chiropractor crack too hard? Sometimes I am quite certain I am not normal. Normal is overrated anyways.

Savanah says, "ambliance" instead of ambulance. I can't correct her cause it is too cute.

I keep thinking I want to write a post about the Wisconsin Dells. We have gone there twice in the last three weeks.

Crap it is 2:00 pm. See ya gotta go!
Joytobe

No comments: