Monday, July 26, 2010

The Finished Bathroom

Painting my upstairs bathroom has been hell. But now it is done and I will NEVER EVER paint this room again.
I like it and think it looks pretty but not too girly. As Savanah says, "I'm not a girly girl."

Before or actually during

Remember this post about my husband complaining about the ladder in the bathroom. http://joytobelieve.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-dirty-little-secret.html
Well he is not complaining now. he loves the way it turned out. Definitely worth the wait.





After














Ahhh
Joytobe

4 comments:

Minda said...

rich and lovely, your taste is impeccable!

vivianrider said...

It looks beautiful! You must love relaxing in that tub now. Great job!!

Amy said...

Wow - gorgeous! It looks like something you'd see at a spa. Way to go girl .... okay, now come do that to MY bathroom! ;) Great work and I love your decorating style.

Anonymous said...

Really pretty! Love that picture too! Is that the same color as the living room?