Monday, July 26, 2010

The Dilemma of the Teal Bottles



I have a dilemma. I love these teal colored bottles. My hubby hates them. They used to sit in my bathroom. My bathroom is all warm earthy tones. The teal vases/bottles don't fit with the colors especially now since I painted the bathroom. They actual work with the colors in the family room and at one time they sat on the fireplace mantel. They look great with this painting hanging above the fireplace.




But again Hubby doesn't care for them. Hey now he gives me pretty much carte blanche to decorate the house how I like. However, with this one he is pretty adamant they are not going back on the mantel . He really dislikes these.


Ah what to do? They have been sitting on my kitchen table amongst the bathroom chotchkies while I was painting the bathroom. Now that is done....YES my bathroom is done. I will post pictures of the finished product later. I don't know what to do with them. They look kind of nice on the kitchen table. Don't you think?


hhhmmmm
Jooytobe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Find a really pretty clear vase or bowl type thingy. Break the teal bottles, really small pieces, and put them in the clear bowl/vase. Stick a couple of seashells on top of them. Still have the color and I bet it will look pretty as glass shards. Although I like the bottles. :o) Love ya, Brenda