Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Up the Ante

Upping the ante

Upping the Anxiety. I mean Upping the Anxiety Medication!

This is the time of year all of the excitement happens. Even the weather is cooperating with this change and excitement. Temperature right now - a crisp and windy 59 degrees with a bright blue sky.

Fall --mmmm I love it.

But suddenly the lazy days of summer are numbered. Nothing to do has been left behind.

So what all happens in fall? You ask. Where do I begin!?

First and foremost I go from being the mother of one 7 year old back to being the mother of two. One of which is a teenager! Need I say more. Well over the summer I certainly didn't stop being Billy's mother. However with his trip to CT I was not responsible for him on a daily bases.

Next I will no longer be the mother of a 7 year old. She will be 8 on August 30th! Birthday party prep is in full swing.

Then let's not forget the fun and excitement of the state fair. Opening day is tomorrow and we will be there. We are state fair junkies. LOVE IT!

Oh then the dreaded and anticipated first day of school. Dreaded by the kids. Anticipated by the parents! Lots to do still for school supply prepping. Have to be prepared on the first day! Not to mention trying to get back into a regulatory bedtime schedule. uuuggghhhh

Decorating the house for fall! Beautiful but a lot of work.

Then we have the annual fall trip up to Lutsen. A much needed break from the first few weeks of school.

Next my honey and I will celebrate our 9 year anniversary. Can't believe it has been that long. I am still so in love!

Trips to Sever's Maze! Love it!

Our favorite Pumpkin Pickin Farm. Fabulous!!

Then Oh MY!! My sweet baby bootie boy turns 16. Oh where has the time gone?!

Then the hallowed Halloween! Costume prepping.

Just about the time for Thanksgiving I will start freaking out about Hanukkah and Christmas! Oh Joy!

I just counted and I have 19 exclamation points in this post! Oops 20 now.

And that is fall - an exclamation point. Does that explain it?! 21
Joytobe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ditto... sort of! :o)