Friday, July 27, 2007

Growing Up

Okay so I've decided to be grown up about all this. I am no longer going to use Myspace. I've matured and it's time to have a more adult blog! No offense to anyone who uses Myspace. It's a great site. But I've decided to broaden my horizons. I do love putting my crazy thoughts down in writing. It helps get all the stuff out of my head. Then I have bliss. I can actually stop thinking.

Our new house is beautiful. There is still so much to do to make it feel homey. Still a little overwhelmed trying to take one step at a time.

Savanah had gymnastics camp this week. It concluded today with a little show in which 10 preschoolers did a dance to Surfin USA. Very cute.

Visited with my mother and grandmother today at the nursing home. Draining!! I don't even care to get into it suffice to say almost all of my energy has been sucked from my body.

Now I am going to go find "my hiding place". My hiding place is with my husband, doesn't matter where just with him. I always feel safe and secure with him. I can be myself with no judgement. I can even let my sick sense of humor out of the closet and he doesn't mind. In fact I think he enjoys it. I've never been so at home with anyone ever.

1 comment:

mindakms said...

Ah! How sweet is that, I love that, your hiding place! I just did a layout about Scott with a similar sentiment. He is my prized possession...

Andrew and I were talking this morning about how we miss you and want to come see you and your home.